Friday, May 05, 2006

My Spice Cabinet...

At work the other day a friend of mine made the mistake of asking me what was in my spice collection. I am not saying I use all these spices, herbs and seasoning blends regularly, but during BBQ season anything is fair game. Donna, this post is just for you.

My Spice cabinet : Allspice, Basil, Bay leave ground, Bay leave whole, Cajun Seasoning, Cardamom Whole Green, Caribbean salt, Cayenne Powder, Celery Seed Whole, Chili Powder, Cinnamon, Coriander Seed, Crushed Red Pepper, Cumin, Garlic powder, Grey Salt, Ground Chipotle, Habanero Cajun Seasoning From Hell , Hot Hungarian Paprika, Ionized Salt, Kosher Salt, Mace Whole, Mary's Cherry Rub, Mustard Seed (Brown/Black) Whole, Mustard Seed (Yellow) Whole, Nutmeg Whole, Old Bay, Onion Powder, Oregano, Parsley, Pork Powder Dry Rub, Red curry, Sage, Savory, Sea salt, Tarragon, Thyme, Turmeric, White pepper, Whole Black Pepper, Yellow curry... TO BE Continued

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sounds like your cabinget is well-seasoned.

Chris (My Blog)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home