Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Ugly Gourmet's Newest Friend


I know I promised to be more diligent in regards to my BBQ blogging duties, but time is illusive. Anyway, this past weekend I was able to BBQ all day Saturday in preparation for Sunday night’s tailgate. And thank the BBQ gods the food was good because the Patriots weren’t. Anthony and I smoked up a 14 pound brisket, a 9 pound Boston Butt, and a few racks of St. Louis style ribs. I was not only finally able to cook a half decent brisket; I managed to take hourly notes on the entire day. I am now in the process of writing up my BBQ log which includes times, temps and details about the day’s festivities. Hopefully in it I will be able to give some insight into the world of pork butt and beef brisket. Anyway, it is going to take me a few days to get it all together. Until then I want to introduce you to our newest friend.

GrillJunkie.com is a wicked cool site dedicated to providing grilling tips and recipes as well as answers to grilling FAQ’s. They also sell and design great t-shirts, aprons, hats and other apparel centered on America’s addiction to cooking food over fire. So, while you wait for me to get my latest BBQ journal posted give the folks at GrillJunkie.com a visit and make sure you tell them the Ugly Gourmet sent you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home