Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Blair's 2006 Holiday Reserve

I thought this day would never come. I saw them start to creep out on eBay a last week, but hadn't heard about my order yet. And then last night I received the much anticipated shipping conformation email from Extremefoods.com. My bottles were on their way. Those of you in know understand just how cool this really is. Those of you who have no idea what I am talking about probably think I am crazy, but I had to tell someone. Anyway, here is the long and the short of it.


The pre-sale was announced one month ago and they sold out in only a few hours. Blair’s 2006 Holiday Reserve is 7oz of pure heat in a red bottle and is the last reserve until 2009-10 holiday season. The red bottle is topped with a 24k gold skull and red, green and white wax. Only 299 bottles were made available world wide and originally sold for $100. Each bottle is hand made, signed and numbered by Blair himself. Really cool, really valuable and really hard to get...

I have to admit this is my first venture into to the world of hot sauce collectables and I think I am hooked. I haven’t entirely decided, but I just might put one up on eBay. We’ll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home