Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sometimes There is More to Life Than BBQ...

Last night was it. Anthony's new swing set finally arrived. There are few things better in life than a child's amazement (Thank your Nanna, Pappa, Grammy and Grampa). He spent three hours watching two strangers construct his newest acquisition and had no idea what they were building until the slide went up. At that point the neighborhood began to echo with cries of "OH, MOMMY, LOOK! Mommy SLIDE...." and so one.

PS- For those who care (and I can think of one person who will) The time stamp on my camera is wrong, I think it was more like 6:15.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

And don't let me catch you on the slide. I'm sure you exceed the weight limit. I, on the other hand, am not even allowed to stand next to it. I exceed the ground weight limit.

Chris (My Blog)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home