Wednesday, January 24, 2007

First Ever Eat Ugly Tailgate Recipe Contest


The Judging Team!

Here’s the deal.

  • The contest officially began yesterday (1-22-07) and will run until Friday, February 2nd 2007.
  • We will accept entries as late as possible that evening and post the winning recipe at or before midnight on February 3rd 2007.
  • Recipes can be emailed to me at jonathan@uglygourmet.com or left as a comment on this or any post referring to the contest.
  • All entries must include contact information. You know, tell me where to send your prize! We also would love to know a little about you and your recipe, so feel free to tell us about yourself or include a story. This is not required, but it is always fun to know where a recipe came from.
  • The sole contest judge will be Anthony. He will pick the winner based on a secret criterion only known to him and Bruce.
  • All of the recipes submitted will be entered into a tailgate recipe index for all to enjoy. I will post every entry as quickly as I can.

Ok, here’s the important part. THE PRIZE! There will be one grand prize winner (selected by Anthony our sole judge). That person will receive an Ugly Pug t-shirt and a collection of specially selected BBQ sauces, hot sauces, salsas and anything else I can fit in the box from UglyGourmet.com. Have fun and get cooking!


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gledwood said...

I was trying to say this b4 but I don't think it let me. Man you love your food even more than I do!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Ugly Gourmet said...

Hi all, If you are having trouble posting comments, just email them to jonathan@uglygourmet.com and i will post them. I seems that blogger is being difficult?

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home