Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm Still Hear...


Hey out there in BBQ land. Wow! I didn't realize how long I have been away. Things have been crazy. We finally got the new UglyGourmet.com up and running. There are still a few bugs to work out and some editing to do, but we couldn't be prouder. If you have a chance sneak on over and check it out. We would love any feedback... good and bad.
We are also looking for contributors to our Blog. If anyone is interested in writing reviews, recipes, and news for our humble little readership, let me know. The BBQ season is here I can't wait to get started.


Lastly.... The New England BBQ Society hosted one of it's first BBQ competitions of the 2007 season you can head over to NEBS.org and check out the winners and results.

Best Regards,
Jonathan

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home