Friday, July 20, 2007

Summer Fun & BBQ

I hope your summer has been as event filled and enjoyable as ours. We have fired up the BBQ pit almost every weekend since school let out and now I have become the family caterer. I really can’t complain because I get to practice on someone else’s dollar. Plus I have really been able to play with my recipes and rituals. Today, I have started to cook for a party my mom is having tomorrow. On the pit as we speak is a 14 pound brisket and a couple of 8 pound bone in Boston Butts. I don't have time to give you the details now, I have to prep a few chickens and 1/2 dozen racks of ribs.

Anyway, and more importantly, if you have a chance check out Panda Curry a great blog by a cool guy- Eric Patnoe.

I'll be back later with some pics and ideas about today’s BBQ.

...Ugly Gourmet

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Thanks Ugly. I'm prepping for a party tomorrow as well. Chicken and I think I'm going to try ground angus meatloaf on the grill. Maybe. If not probably just some T-bones.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home